[Scilab-Dev] make doc problem - another one

Collette Yann ycollet at freesurf.fr
Wed Jan 14 21:57:19 CET 2009

I finally solved the problem:

by mistake, I made a scilab compilation as a root user. To correct my
mistake, I do a make distclean, but the files in the scicos modules
(modules/scicos/help/fr_FR/scilab_fr_FR_help) where not removed by
distclean. So, when I launched the make doc, the build process was not
able to overwrite the root owned files.
So, I went into this directory, do some ch{own,grp,mod} on these files
and now everything is fine.

YC