[Scilab-Dev] Line numbers now physical in setbpt ?

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Mon Jan 19 22:44:00 CET 2009

Serge Steer said on 19/01/2009 14:25:
> I confirm that I have tried to make line numbering deal with physical
> line numbers in all cases.

OK, now clear.

Up to Scilab 4.x, setbpt et al. were receiving logical line numbers.
I'll sprinkle in the help files that setbpt, lasterror, etc. now use
physical line numbers, which is a design change.

Besides, I will assess what needs to be done in the Scipad debugger to
make it work together with this design change, without loosing
compatibility with Scilab 4.x series.

All this in preparation for the day that will see bug 2789 fixed.

Francois