[Scilab-Dev] English help files in fr_Fr dir

ycollet at freesurf.fr ycollet at freesurf.fr
Mon Jan 26 11:30:14 CET 2009

Hello,

It's my fault (for simulated_annealing and genetic_algorithms).
I modified the xml files in the en_US directory and realised that some
files where also in the fr_FR side.
So, I copied the modified en_US files into the fr_FR files.

I have planned to translated these helps files (modules
simulated_annealing, genetic_algorithms, parameters) but in the mean time,
I will remove these files tonight.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

YC