[Scilab-Dev] MML Math equations in xml

Collette Yann ycollet at freesurf.fr
Thu Mar 19 14:18:23 CET 2009

Collette Yann a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am currently converting some textual equations under the scilab doc
> into mml.
> It works fine but the size of the equation are too small and the
> informal equations are not centered.
> I found, using xxe, the the informal equation field has some options:
> - align
> - contentdepth
> - contentwidth
> - depth
> - fileref
> - role
> - scale
> - scalefit
> - valign
> - version
> - witdth
> - xml:id
> - xml:lang
>
> I think the scale field and the align field will fit my needs. Do you
> recommend a particular scale for the equations (I think 1.5 will be OK) ?
> Except fileref (the name of the mml file), align scale, what are the
> functions of the other fields ?
>
> YC

I found some interesting informations at
http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/imagedata.html

align

    |Align| specifies the horizontal alignment of the content area in
    the viewport area.

contentdepth

    |ContentDepth| specifies the desired depth of the content area.

contentwidth

    |ContentWidth| specifies the desired width of the content area.

depth

    |Depth| specifies the desired depth of the viewport area.

entityref

    |EntityRef| identifies the general entity which points to the
    content of the image data.

fileref

    |FileRef| specifies the name of the file which contains the content
    of the image data.

format

    |Format| identifies the format of the image data. The |Format| must
    be a defined notation.

scale

    |Scale| is an integer representing a percentage scaling factor
    (retaining the relative dimensions of the original image). If
    unspecified, the value 100 (100%) is assumed.

scalefit

    If |ScaleFit| has the value 1 (true), then the image data is to be
    scaled (uniformly) to the specified width or depth. The default
    value of 0 (false) indicates that the image will not be scaled to
    fit (although it may still be scaled by the |Scale| attribute).

srccredit

    |SrcCredit| contains details about the source of the image data.

width

    |Width| indicates the width of the graphic.

YC