[Scilab-Dev] Problem loading a toolbox

Michaël Baudin michael.baudin at scilab.org
Wed Mar 25 10:50:32 CET 2009

Hi Yann,

Allan would be of great help here, but is on vacation this
whole week.
I already had these kind of issues, where the message does
not help much. I guess that you try to load the
toolbox gateway (the "_c" in the name).
Does the mysql_c.lib file is in the current directory ?
If I understand it correctly, this .lib is containing
entry points for the dll and is used when "link"
Scilab's command is loading the dll.

Regards,

Michaël