[Scilab-Dev] Google Summer of Code / Metanet-Boost.graph

Collette Yann ycollet at freesurf.fr
Mon Mar 30 16:29:50 CEST 2009

Hello again,

Fill free to post an application on GSOC about this project.
I am also really interesting in the BOOST.Graph toolbox as I am
currently working on a huge graph problem (gas flow network).
Once you fill your proposal, send me an email and I will comment your
proposal and give you, if necessaryt, some advices.

YC