[Scilab-Dev] Google Summer of Code / Metanet-Boost.graph

Emmanuel Goossaert emmanuel.goossaert at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:31:15 CEST 2009

Hello,

    Thank you for answering. I'll work on a proposal for Metanet
today, as well as on a proposal for SNNS. Those should be ready
tomorrow morning (in your time zone).

    I am right now in Norman, Oklahoma, which is really the middle of
nowhere. To give you an idea, there is only one bus every hour! I
totally agree that Orléans is not that exciting of a city, but I'm
sure you can find some normal food there, which is not even the case
for Norman.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=norman,+oklahoma&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=47.483365,79.101563&ie=UTF8&ll=35.173808,-97.426758&spn=24.575059,39.550781&t=h&z=5&iwloc=addr

Thanks again,

Emmanuel