Scilab Development Projects (GSoC)

shruti jain shruti.jain1988 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 12:43:00 CEST 2009

Dear Sir,

   I am pursuing B.Tech. in computer science. I am interested in projects on
adding remote file access and network capabilities. I have deep
interest in algorithms, programming and networks. Presently, I am the
system administrator for my school. This has helped me understand
the intricacies of networks. I also have basic knowledge of protocols
like TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, OSPF, RIP etc. I have done socket programming.
Currently, I am working on a project based on distributed file
systems.
I would be grateful to you if you could provide me some information on
the projects like what exactly is expected from the project, is there
any previous work done by the organization on the same and what would
be the duration of the project.

Thank You.

Yours Sincerely,
Shruti Jain