[Scilab-Dev] How use a custom library in a toolbox ?

Allan CORNET allan.cornet at scilab.org
Mon May 4 08:17:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

Please attach your makelib.mak

You can do :

exec builder.sce
after that your script return a error , put in Scilab :
unix start
it will open a dos shell
nmake /f makelib.mak

What is the error message ?

What is your .lib is a library import for a dll or a static library  ?

You can use external fortran dynamic library.
We link blas ,lapack and others fortran libraries to Scilab.

http://wiki.scilab.org/How_to_debug_an_external_source_code_linked_to_scilab
_with_Visual_Studio

Allan CORNET