DLL loading not working

Vincent Lejeune vincent.lejeune at institutoptique.fr
Tue May 5 20:04:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have another problem in trying to set up my own toolbox in SciLab...
I use a .dll custom library, with its .lib import module. The compile process work fine.

However, the loader cannot load the dll. It tells me that the .dll file doesnt exist, but in fact this is not true : if the body of the function in the .dll is removed, there is no more problem. I have no clue of the source of the issue, and I don't know how to get a full-details outpot from linking in SciLab.

I've attached the files causing me trouble, it's from the sci_gateway\c directory of the skeleton toolbox (Scilab 5.1.1). Thx for the help.