[Scilab-Dev] use basout in fortran program

Collette Yann ycollet at freesurf.fr
Tue May 5 22:03:58 CEST 2009

Yes, BUT:

I found some code in n1q1.f which shows how to use basout,
include 'stack.h' in the right place (just after the keywork SUBROUTINE)
add  a CHARACTER BUFFER*(4096) + INTEGER IO
replace the WRITE(6,950) by WRITE(BUFFER,950)
and just after this, call BASOUT (I hate upper case fortran)
CALL BASOUT(IO,WTE,BUFFER(1:LNKBLK(BUFFER))
I have digged into basout and saw that IO is initialized after the first
call (if IO = 0)
But I don't know how to get WTE. I think the problem come from here.

YC

And it doesn't work.