How to list every variables inside the SciLab stack ?

Vincent Lejeune vincent.lejeune at institutoptique.fr
Thu May 21 13:31:51 CEST 2009

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to list the content of the stack, in C, ie functions like "get_from_stack" and "get_next_from_stack" or something like that.
When I have a memory error from the GPU side, I'd like to have a look at every pointer from the stack. I would have a custom stack of my own, containing every pointer holding a reference to a matrix in GPU memory. To be able to look in the stack would allow me to free unecessary matrix that eat space on the GPU.