[Scilab-Dev] DLL thread wxWidgets

Allan CORNET allan.cornet at scilab.org
Wed Nov 4 13:21:33 CET 2009

Hi,

Please attach a mininal example.

Thanks you

Allan CORNET

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Laurent Berger [mailto:laurent.berger at univ-lemans.fr]
Envoyé : mercredi 4 novembre 2009 13:02
À : dev at lists.scilab.org
Objet : [Scilab-Dev] DLL thread wxWidgets

Hi,

I have written a dll which launch wxMinimal a wxWidgets sample.
In my project executable file load dll and can call a proc which run a
wxMinimal. This proc can be a thread or not.
With my own application everything is ok using a thread or not.

Now if I use scilab with commands link and call without thread
everything is fined and with a thread  scilab crashed with Acces
Violation at line 476 of toplevel.cpp (wxWidgets source file).
I have check that if thread is empty scibab doesn't crached.
I don't understand what's wrong.

Any idea?

Laurent