Problem using double API

Vincent Lejeune vincent.lejeune at u-psud.fr
Thu Nov 5 08:47:23 CET 2009

Hi,

I don't know if it's a bug or if something is missing in my code...
The issue is : using the following code, I cannot get scilab to display
the
mB matrix :

#include "stack-c.h"
#include
"api_scilab.h"
#include "Scierror.h"

int oclexec(char* fname)
{
SciErr sciErr;
  int
*pB;
  int rowsB,colsB;
  double* mB;
  int
k;

  mB=(double*)malloc(rowsB*colsB*sizeof(double));

  for(k=0;k<rowsB*colsB;++k)
  {

mB[k]=1.0;
  }

  sciErr = createMatrixOfDouble(pvApiCtx, Rhs + 1, rowsB, colsB,mB
);
  if(sciErr.iErr)
{
printError(&sciErr, 0);
return 0;
}

  LhsVar(1)=Rhs+1;

  return 0;
}

The gateway is compiling fine, but when I type B=ocltest(A); , the B
matrix
is equal to A, whereas it is expected to be a ones matrix.

On the other hand, the unary test double_writing_api.tst works.
I'am currently using the windows 1257195239 build (taken from the
nightly
build of scilab 5.2)

Regards,
Vincent