[Scilab-Dev] RE: [scilab-Users] scilab 5.1.1 compilation under Solaris 10

Langella Raphael raphael.langella at steria.cnes.fr
Tue Sep 22 10:11:26 CEST 2009

I tried your patch, I saw that you added the test and I understand that it should fix it but it didn't. It still gave me:

syntax error near unexpected token `;'

I needed both your fix and mine so that the make install really works. My Makefile.incl.am looks like this:

                        if test -n "$(MACROSSPECIALEXT)"; then \
                                for specialExt in "$(MACROSSPECIALEXT) "; do \
                                        specialExtDir="$$specialExtDir $(srcdir)/$$dir/$$specialExt"; \
                                done; \
                                FILELIST="$$FILELIST $$specialExtDir"; \
                        fi; \