LINK error

shankhs ch shankhsps at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 09:57:33 CEST 2010

Hi
I am trying to build scilab and getting the following error.Does anybody
know of any possible way to get rid of them:
**
*Error 695 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
Makefile project actions" graph-Ant*
*Error 754 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _overload_ referenced
in function _gw_graphics nographics.obj*
*Error 755 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__vstk_
nographics.obj*
*Error 756 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _vartype_ referenced in
function _gw_graphics nographics.obj*
*Error 757 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__com_
nographics.obj*
*Error 758 fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals
../../../../bin/nographics.dll*
*Error 759 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
Makefile project actions" xcos-Ant*
**
I tried to go the location but since the errors are missing DLLs ( I am not
sure ) I am unable to debug.Are the dlls produced during build?

Please help!

shankhs