degree thesis about Scilab

Marco S wargod at hotmail.it
Sat Apr 24 22:09:46 CEST 2010

Hi guys,
I'm a student of the faculty of Statistics of "La Sapienza" (Rome) and I recently took a degree with a thesis which deals with a comparison between the commercial software Matlab and the open source Scilab about their effectiveness on solving optimisation problems. Since the outcome of the analysis turns slightly positive towards Scilab, I was wondering if I could submit my work and have it published on your website, e.g in the "books and paper" section (the thesis is written in italian).
Hoping this is the right mail address, thanks for your reply, and best regards ! :P

Scardapane Marco