DAQ System Project

Clayton, Crishantha J. cjc38 at leicester.ac.uk
Fri Apr 30 20:37:36 CEST 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student from the University of Leicester, UK who is studying in the third year of a four year course in engineering. In the fourth year of the course all students have to do a group project. A couple of students and I have planned on doing a project which is to upgrade a simple computer driven control system using Scilab and Xcos (or as it used to be called, Scicos). In addition to this, we are also planning on creating a simple DAQ system to be used with Scilab and Xcos.

We thought you might be interested in knowing this and wanted to know if there is anything special you would like us to do while we complete this project which would at the same time benefit us? Especially with regards to the DAQ system.

I will be willing to answer any questions in relation to this topic.

Regards,

Jerome Clayton