[Scilab-Dev] Two SEPs

javier ignacio carrero mantilla jicarrerom at unal.edu.co
Fri Dec 17 16:44:19 CET 2010

Well, I understand your analysis, but it precisely points to the fact
that such change in Scilab would be major and required to rethink the
whole process of variable creation (adding linking). In other words it
requires to rewrite the core of Scilab, that's why I wrote it as a
proposal, as I'm merely an amateur and I don't have the knowledge or the
resources to do so.