[Scilab-Dev] scilab 5.2.0-6 debian / xcos problems

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Mon Feb 15 18:21:03 CET 2010

Hello Oswald,

After a quick chat with Clément, it is probably a problem with jgraphx
(the debian version is different from Scilab distribution). They keep on
changing the behavior and their API a version after the other.

Clément provided me with a fix. I am currently rebuilding Scilab
5.2.0-7 and I will be more careful with jgraphx upgrade.

BTW, when you have a problem on Scilab within Debian and you don't have
it in the binary, could you report them on the Debian BTS ?

Thx
Sylvestre