[Scilab-Dev] GSoC 2010

shankhs ch shankhsps at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:18:57 CET 2010

Thanx for such a fast reply.
I have read the two links you gave.Actually I have read the first one
a month back.In our college we use MATLAB very frequently and I being
a FOSS enthusiast always tried to find an open source alternative to
MATLAB and SciLab is really a cool one.
I am very interested in solving the problem to perform multiprecision
computation ( I have worked with gmp also).Can you please give more
info about the problem so that I can build my project around it?