[Scilab-Dev] Translate Scilab documentation

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Mon Jan 4 17:18:58 CET 2010

Hello Vladimir,

Le lundi 04 janvier 2010 à 10:22 -0500, vladimir.rodriguez at reduc.edu.cu
a écrit :
> I wonder if I can help to translate scilab documentation to Spanish. Is anybody
> else working on that? What should I do?
As far as I know, there is no one working on the spanish one.
I just updated the documentation about the Scilab localization process
with the information you need:
http://wiki.scilab.org/Localization#head-b6a26d13af0ccad0eef524fb291538122926ea36
Don't hesitate if some parts are not clear enough.

> I am teacher in Electrical Power engineering and I think here in our university
> of Camagüey we can obtain a complete library for Xcos, similar to MatLab's
> SimPowerSystem. Would that be usefull?
It would be great. Especially since, besides Xcos, Scilab 5.2 introduces a packaging system which
greatly simplifies the diffusion of Scilab extensions.

Sylvestre Ledru
The Scilab Consortium
Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau