[Scilab-Dev] Scicos-input parameters

Clément DAVID clement.david at scilab.org
Thu Jun 17 08:02:57 CEST 2010

Hello,

If you want to transfer data to/from scilab before or after the
simulation you can use the FROMWS (from workspace) and TOWS (to
workspace) blocks from the sources/sinks palettes.

If you want to perform some scilab calculus during simulation we provide
a user defined scilab block called "scifunc_block_m". In this block you
can provide a scilab function as an interfunction.

Regards,

--
Clément DAVID