[Scilab-Dev] japanese localization of Scilab help files

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Wed Jun 30 01:44:53 CEST 2010

Hello Rui,

Sorry about the delay, we haven't forget you. It would be nice to have a
japanese localization of the Scilab help. Especially since your country
is one of the biggest downloaders of Scilab.

For now, we cannot include your work yet because there are not enough
localized pages but as soon as more are done, we will consider the
inclusion into Scilab base code and distribution.

If you are interested and if you want to release the 140 localized help
pages, we could update Scilab to allow the introduction a ATOMS modules
[1] [2] providing localized documentation.
Let me know if you want us to dig this solution.

By the way, many thanks for your work. I am sure many people will enjoy
it.

Regards,
Sylvestre

[1] http://atoms.scilab.org/