Request to join Mailing List

Piumi Nanayakkara piumi.tiki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 13:44:41 CET 2010

Hii,

I'm an Computer Science and Engineering Undergraduate from University of
Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.I'm willing to take part in the Google Summer of Code
this year.While i was browsing through the last years list i found this
project of "scilab" really interesting since it involves the areas of
programming i always loved, algorithms and mathematics. :D

So i would like to join this mailing list to learn more about "scilab"
development and share & enhance my knowledge

Thanks in Advance!!

Best Regards,
--Piums--