More Information on project ideas

Piumi Nanayakkara piumi.tiki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 04:36:01 CET 2010

Hii all,

I'm Piumi Nanayakkara, a Computer Science and Engineering Undergraduate from
Sri Lanka.I'm willing to take part in the Google Summer of Code this
year.While i was browsing through the last years list i found this project
of "scilab" really interesting since it involves the areas of programming i
always loved algorithms and mathematics. :D

I found the two project ideas as best suits for my intentions at
http://wiki.scilab.org/Ideas_of_development_for_Scilab and would like to
know whether those ideas has been implemented already or else any one
currently working them??And i would be glad if i can get more information on
these ideas like what exactly is required, etc. The two project ideas are,

   - Integration in Netbean
   - Scilab Help Search Engine

Thanks in Advance!!! :)

Best Regards,