[Scilab-Dev] GSOC query for Scilab UI elements

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Tue Mar 9 18:03:53 CET 2010

Le mardi 09 mars 2010 à 22:21 +0530, chirag at iitg.ernet.in a écrit :
> Respested Sir
> This is with reference to  Scilab UI elements project  posted on
> http://wiki.scilab.org/Ideas_of_development_for_Scilab site.
> I wanted to know some more details about the project .
I already replied to you:
http://lists.scilab.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-browse?list=dev&cmd=showmsg&msgnum=1714
Please consider to subscribe to the ML.

> Can i use ExtenXLS 8  for spreadsheet element
The information about the license is a bit blurry on their website.
ExtenXLS does not seem to be free (as speech).
http://www.extentech.com/estore/product_features.jsp?product_group_id=1
Therefor, no, not extenxls, maybe openXLS...
(if we get accepted, please write down this kind of information in your
proposal)

Sylvestre

--
Sylvestre Ledru