GSOC query for ui elements

chirag at iitg.ernet.in chirag at iitg.ernet.in
Mon Mar 22 14:08:08 CET 2010

Sir
I was looking into the source files .For most uielements like messagebox
or let say {A} , there are following files :

1) scilab-5.2.1\modules\gui\src\java\org\scilab\modules\gui\{A} --> This
contains a interface and a class for Scilab{A}
2) scilab-5.2.1\modules\gui\src\java\org\scilab\modules\gui\brigde\{A} -->
this also contains a class for SwingScilab{A}
3)scilab-5.2.1\modules\gui\src\cpp\call{A}.cpp --> This  creates the
messagebox using CALL SCILAB BRIGDE class
4) The corrosponiding interface program in Scilab_gateway folder

I couldnt understant the role of two classes namely SwingScilab{A} and
Scilab{A}.

Also please tell if i am missing any other files related to {A}.

And in the project for GSOC we are expected to make new {A} for the Scilab
using current implementation methods ??