[Scilab-Dev] Convert Matlab to Scilab m2sci

Vincent COUVERT vincent.couvert at scilab.org
Thu Mar 25 10:07:40 CET 2010

You can get the source code from our GIT repository:
http://wiki.scilab.org/GIT_step_by_Step

We created a specific branch called m2sci where I'll commit (ASAP) some
examples of development improving the M2SCI converter code (Use the
overloading of set & get, ...)

I'm going to update the Wiki page about GSOC with these new ideas.

Regards,
Vincent