[Scilab-Dev] java compile errors when building metanet

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Thu Nov 4 15:40:43 CET 2010

Le vendredi 29 octobre 2010 à 21:55 +0200, Calixte Denizet a écrit :

> and in looking at the 7th link you'll understand that Sylvestre moved
> the file ScilabString from scilabTypes to types !
Calixte is right. I did that because the previous package naming
(org.scilab.modules.types.scilabTypes.ScilabString) was containing some
useless information.
If Metanet hasn't been updated, it is mainly because we are first
working on the stable release of Scilab 5.3.0.

Sylvestre Ledru
The Scilab Consortium
Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau