[Scilab-Dev] Update of the online documentation

Simon GARESTE simon.gareste at scilab.org
Wed Oct 20 10:05:18 CEST 2010

Hello,
if this can fasten the building that much, it'll be awesome for me!
Some things that came to my mind while browsing :

-on the first page (
http://www.scilab.org/team/sylvestre.ledru/scidoc/index.html ), put on
the left side the table of contents, such as the one you can see while
you are on a "chapter element" (this one for exemple
<http://www.scilab.org/team/sylvestre.ledru/scidoc/section_46d43fa43588512dc7dc2c3d190b775b.html>)

-there might be a need for a "search" item

Simon