[Scilab-Dev] scinotes bug?

Dean S. Messing deanm at sharplabs.com
Thu Oct 28 22:40:35 CEST 2010

Calixte wrote:
> I reported the bug on bugzilla and solved it. Don't hesitate to report
> the bugs directly at bugzilla.scilab.org.

Thanks.  I shall get an account and start reporting stuff there.  It's
just that I'm still not very sure of myself with Scilab-5.  I had a lot
of trouble building and am always worried that the errors are of my own
doing.  (On my Fedora 13 system it certainly is not just "./configure"
and "make all" :-)

Do you have a link to your SciNotes solution/patch so I can fix also.
Also, when do these fixes get feathered into the Master Branch?  I
thought y'all are constantly updating it, but the "last modified" date
is early Oct.

Again, thanks.

Dean