[Scilab-Dev] Re: XCos: custom menu entries

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Mon Aug 8 14:13:42 CEST 2011

Hello,

Le lundi 08 août 2011 à 05:04 -0700, maarten.meijer a écrit :
> Here a small update. This is the functionality the new dialog (actually a
> Jpanel) provides.

Looks like the Target menu as a rendering problem ;)

> I'm currently optimizing my java-code, thereafter, how can I proceed to
> contribute this to Xcos?
If you want your work distributed with Scilab, you have to write a SEP.
See:
http://gitweb.scilab.org/?p=scilab.git;a=blob;f=SEP/SEP_001_SEP_definition.odt;hb=HEAD
It has to provide an added value for most users to be included into the
distribution. Otherwise, we are trying to provide them as external
modules (usually packaged under ATOMS).

Thanks,