Adding external JAR Library (antlr) to scilab

Lerato Jeffrey Mohapi leratojeffrey.mohapi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:58:46 CEST 2011

Hi Guys,

I am trying add an HDL Code generator that I developed using Java and
I use external JAR libraries such as antlr. How can I add this JAR
Libraries to my project such that I can build scilab from sources by
using 'make' on Linux. I realise that there are other third party
Libraries (flexdock, etc.) that are used in scilab but I can't figure
out how you add them to the scilab project. Please point me to a
configuration script or anything that can help me.

Regards.

--
Lerato J Mohapi
iThemba LABS - EIT Student