[Scilab-Dev] building scialb 5.3.0 on OpenSolaris

Kostas Oikonomou ko at research.att.com
Mon Jan 10 18:18:31 CET 2011

Jonathan Blanchard <BlanchardJ at ...> writes:

> > Thanks.  I added '-lsunmath' to configure, and it gets added to the last
> > compilation command, but the error still looks to be the same.
> >

> This is a bit puzzling, are you using sun linker?
>
> Jonathan Blanchard

Yes, /usr/ccs/bin/ld.

I also searched on Google, and some of the undefined symbols, e.g.
_gfortran_os_error are in the library /usr/lib/libgfortran.so. It seems to me
that gfortran should include this library by default, but even after adding
-lgfortran to LIBS, these symbols are still undefined.

Kostas