[Scilab-Dev] building scialb 5.3.0 on OpenSolaris

Kostas Oikonomou ko at research.att.com
Mon Jan 10 19:58:18 CET 2011

Jonathan Blanchard <BlanchardJ at ...> writes:

> As usual I forget the attachment sorry.
>
> Jonathan Blanchard
>
> Attachment (sunperflib.patch): application/octet-stream, 823 bytes

Jonathan,

Thanks a lot.  I did what you said,

apply patch
make clean
autoreconf
configure .... (without LIBS)

but I got this error

checking for struct stat.st_blksize... yes
checking for struct stat.st_rdev... yes
./configure: line 21588: syntax error at line 21602: `(' unexpected

By the way, do you want to continue this discussion off-list?
(I now also remember seeing your name somewhere as having contributed a scilab
build for OpenSolaris.)

Kostas