[Scilab-Dev] Deploying a Scilab module

Simon GARESTE simon.gareste at scilab.org
Wed Jul 6 10:08:16 CEST 2011

This was due to a bug in our compilation chain or website (I still have
to figure out, didn't have the time yesterday), I fixed your case in
your database, and have yet to fixe the bug. atomsInstall("BackDoor")
should work (works now on both system for me, whereas yesterday it didn't).
If it doesn't, make sure that you type the name with adequate upper
cases, or that is doesn't come from you having set offline configuration
to "True".

Simon