[Scilab-Dev] Deploying a Scilab module

Allan CORNET allan.cornet at scilab.org
Tue Jun 14 15:48:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

You created a ATOMS web page http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/BackDoor and
upload sources (it seems to be only a template in current state)

We build for supported architectures for you and you will receive a build
log for each platform.

And you we will do in scilab:

atomsSystemUpdate()
atomsInstall("BackDoor")

Currently, C source in BackDoor-0.1-1-src.zip  will not build on Windows
since your template is empty for windows part

Allan