graphics API help

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 21:43:36 CEST 2011

Hi, Scilab dev team,

I would like to start contributing / participating in the "graphics" branch
to help in the rendering engine for Scilab.
As you might already know , I am the author of the SIP toolbox which
originated SIVP as well. I have been involved with Scilab around 10 years.

I am very happy to be resuming my Scilab activities after a long (but
necessary) time with Matlab during my PhD. With that, I bring many fresh
ideas on where the Scientific community requirements are for the graphics
features. I saw some demos videos in Scilab's youtube channel and some
features really look great.

I would like to start with the basics. How do the people involved in this
branch communicate (both internal and external developers)? I don't see
frequent emails in this list, and many are just SEPs. I guess getting
involved in discussions would be a nice way to start learning - to see what
the developers are talking about.
Do you have both internal and external discussion lists (which is normal) ?
To help out would I be subscribed to both?

Well, I'm glad to be back to using Scilab routinely.
Best regards,
Ricardo
--
Linux registered user #175401