[Scilab-Dev] Issue with the palette in an Xcos toolbox based on the Xcos skeleton example

Clément DAVID clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Apr 2 09:13:47 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your code. In your macros/buildmacros.sce file, you
construct the TBX_MUT_STYLE block at line 6. You should remove this
block and remove the related h5/gif/svg files to avoid this issue.

For blocks icons, we need 2 files on Xcos :
  svg file as the block foreground (take a look at [1])
  gif/png file to display on the palette (this is an export see [2])

The first time, the builder try to generate a representatives icons but
providing our one SVG foreground and generate the export (through
Xcos->File->Export) of your block is better.

[1]:
http://cgit.scilab.org/scilab/plain/scilab/modules/xcos/images/blocks/CSCOPXY.svg
[2]:
http://cgit.scilab.org/scilab/plain/scilab/modules/xcos/images/palettes/CSCOPXY.png