[Scilab-Dev] Linpro function does not work on Scilab 5.4.0-beta-1 for Mac OS X Lion

Reinaldo rei.listas at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 03:32:29 CEST 2012

Hi Scilab developers,

I would like to receive news about the status of http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/quapro/issues/773/

Tnx.
Reinaldo.

________________________________
 De: Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre.ledru at scilab-enterprises.com>
Para: dev at lists.scilab.org
Enviadas: Domingo, 1 de Julho de 2012 20:41
Assunto: Re: [Scilab-Dev] Linpro function does not work on Scilab 5.4.0-beta-1 for Mac OS X Lion

Le 02/07/2012 00:56, Reinaldo a écrit :
Hi all developers,

>I register the bug on "linpro" function ("quapro" atoms) for Scilab 5.4.0-alpha-1 for Mac OS X Lion.
>

>This bug still occurs on Scilab 5.4.0-beta-1. :-(
>

>I hope once registered this bug, Scilab could check it and provides a solution. The "quapro" atoms is important
>for optimization.

Well, the bug report was not really bringing enough information to help.

I also moved the bug here:
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/quapro/issues/773/
Because it is a problem related to quapro module and not the Scilab
    software.

By the way, quapro is non-free code and removed from the Scilab
    distribution during the switch to the CeCILL license.

You should try to download the source and build the module yourself
    to see if the problem is fixed.