[Scilab-Dev] Set the intial current on an inductor

Bendelak walbendelak at yahoo.com.br
Sun Dec 23 18:19:49 CET 2012

Hi,
I’m electrical engineering student and I’m developing a HVDC link using
XCOS.
The capacitor has the option of set its initial voltage, I want to do
something similar to an inductor: set its initial current.
I’ve looked the capacitor model in Modelica’s file (Electrical.mo) and it
has no setting of the initial voltage. But in XCOS when I set the initial
voltage in a capacitor and click in start modelica, the inicial voltage is
there. I inserted a value in the initial current field of the inductor, but
the simulation ignored it.
I tried to change the interfacing function of the inductor but it didn’t
work.
How can I set the initial current on an inductor?