Writing test diagrams for xcos blocks

Sumeet sumeetsk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:26:53 CEST 2012

I'm developing a signal processing blockset for xcos. For each block, I am
creating a test diagram in parallel. I've attached a screenshot of my test
diagram.

As shown in the diagram, I send the matrix output by the block to the
workspace, and write notes on the diagram stating the desired values in the
matrices. However, this is cumbersome since it requires manual verification
by the user. Is there something equivalent to an assert statement in xcos,
that lets the user verify whether the block works correctly?

Any creative ideas?

Sumeet.