return valeur of SendScilabJob

Laurent BERGER Laurent.Berger at univ-lemans.fr
Thu Mar 29 14:56:45 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have write a C program (windows XP with scilab 5.3.3 or scilab
5.4.0-alpha 1) calling scilab API. When a comand is sent to scilab using
function SendScilabJob sommetime I have a return value which is not
writen in the help file
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.3.3/fr_FR/SendScilabJob.html.

Example for a script error 272 for scilab command "function y=porte(t)"
or 16 for "endfunction"

Scilab Error 272 : function y=porte(t)
Scilab Error 4 : ind=find(t<-1/2 | t>1/2);
Scilab Error 4 : y=ones(size(t,1),size(t,2));
Scilab Error 4 : if length(ind)>0
Scilab Error 4 :     y(ind)=0;
Scilab Error 34 : end
Scilab Error 16 : endfunction

It seems that it's not very important because scilab command "porte(2)"
can be sent using SendScilabJob and give a return value of 0.
Somebody can check this ?

Thank's you for your answer

--
Laurent Berger