Debugging xocs (java source codes)

harish2704 harish2704 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 17:50:19 CEST 2012

Thanks for your replay

I followed the instructions from
'http://wiki.scilab.org/ScilabWithinEclipse' and I could successfully build
the modules .But I couldn't debug xcos from eclipse.

I steps I followed are
* Right click on package name /xcos/
* /Run as/ => /Java Application/
* selected /Xocs 'org.scilab.modules.xcos'/ and pressed ok

The error message from the console was :
/The native library scilocalization does not exist or cannot be found.
no scilocalization in java.library.path/

So I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH approproatly in terminal tried to excute the xocs

then erorr  mesage produced was

/java: symbol lookup error:
/home/harish/Downloads/ForScilab/scilab-5.3.3/modules/commons/.libs/libscicommons.so.5.3.3:
undefined symbol: getTMPDIR/

My questions are
* is it possible run xcos out side scilab as a java application? if yes how?
* If it is not possible, how to debug xcos inside scilab (or any way)

/Sorry for my language !!!/

And thanks for your support.