[Scilab-Dev] Compiled scilab and jhdf5 problems on Mac OS

Arvid Rosén arvid at softube.com
Fri May 11 08:26:43 CEST 2012

Hi again,

As it turns out, it works now if I execute scilab from the root of the build tree. Great!

However, if I run "make install" and then try to start it from any other directory, it won't run, but instead give the same error as before (regarding the missing jhdf5). Is this to be expected?

Best regards,
Arvid