CCA toolbox loading problems

niting nitin.gangahar at gmail.com
Thu May 17 01:43:32 CEST 2012

Hi!
I am trying to extend the CCA (Computational Convex Analysis) toolbox
currently available in the ATOMS packaging system. But it seems like when I
load the toolbox, the loader.sce file only loads one file in the list of
file containing macros for the same. I tried comparing this toolbox with the
skeleton toolbox but almost all of the templates (including CCA.start) look
to be the same as the skeleton toolbox. Could any one tell me what the bug
could possibly be about? Is it because there are multiple macros in one file
and there should be just one macro per file? Or is it because of some other
reason?

Thanks a lot!
Nitin