[Scilab-Dev] Release of Scilab 5.4.0

Jean-Pierre Dussault Jean-Pierre.Dussault at USherbrooke.ca
Fri Nov 2 18:50:07 CET 2012

Le 2012-10-01 06:38, Communication a écrit :
> Dear Scilab Users,
>
> Scilab Enterprises is pleased to announce the release of Scilab 5.4.0.
>
> Download and information can be found at:
> http://www.scilab.org/products/scilab/download
>
> We also invite you to consult the video explaining the major new
> functionalities at:
> http://www.youtube.com/scilabchannel
>
> Best Regards

Hi!

is there a simple way to upgrade from, say, 5.3.3 and to automatically
reinstall all the (eventually upgraded) toolboxes I had installed in
5.3.3 using the ATOMS facility, but also others I grabbed elsewhere and
installed manually (the old builder/loader way)?

For the moment, I manually reinstall everything everytime a new Scilab
version becomes available --- cumbersome.

Thank you,

JPD