[Scilab-Dev] Please help me to fix bug 12039

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab-enterprises.com
Sun Nov 4 12:58:18 CET 2012

On 01/11/2012 10:25, Uwe Fechner wrote:
> Is it anywhere documented which Fortran compilers are compatible
> to Scilab on Linux32?
Most of the fortran compilers should work.
gfortran and ifc (intel fortran) are working. I haven't tested with
other but I would be happy to help if you want to try.

> Perhaps I need the Intel Fortran compiler, or should the package
> fort77 work, too?
fort77 is not a fortran compiler.
It is likely that it is failing because the tests in the configure are
not linked against -lf2c.

You will find some information in config.log.

About the wiki, you just have to create an account.

If you want to help regarding 12039, you can write a patch to provide
this information in the Scilab documentation.