[Scilab-Dev] Intersection of two vectors

Orbeman ludo.wag at laposte.net
Tue Nov 6 11:56:38 CET 2012

Maybe my interrogation is not understable due to my bad english.

So, the answer of Arvid Rosén work good but not with my huge vectors. Does
anyone have an other suggestion to have the positions of all occurences of
the intersections of two vecotrs.

I wonder if can do it with a interface with an other langage like C or
VBScript. I've already used the VBScript duplicates files...